Did you know that flattering shapes, hems, lines and even jewellery can influence your size?
Here are a few tricks you can use:
- A tailored jacket will take your outfit a notch higher while giving your outfit a flattering look.
- A lightweight blazer works very well in summer
- Opt for dark navy or even black jeans or pants as they are stylish and make you look slender.
- Lighter shades tend to highlight those bumps that you may want to hide
- Boot-cut or straight-cut pants or jeans work best as they take away the emphasis off your hips and bottom and yet still compliment your curves
- Remember to roll up your sleeves and even your pants to show off your wrists and your ankles – the thinnest parts of your limbs
- To bring back attention to your waistline, layer your clothes for that flattering effect.
- Tuck in your shirt to draw the eye to the narrowest part of your torso.